Wednesday 20 March 2013

Show Dates Added

We have just added the Suffolk PaperCraft Show in Bury St Edmunds on 28th April to our show list plus Summer Crafting in Doncaster on 13th & 14th July (my 40th birthday weekend).  Which means I won't see any of my family on my big birthday but will make up for it the following weekend with my 50s Rock n Roll party - must remember to take photos.

We have our first Cardmaking Weekend of the year this weekend so the store will be open Saturday  10am-4pm and on Sunday 1pm-4pm.
Lesley has done a fabulous job getting all the cards ready in time but I can't show you any as we are repeating the weekend on 20th April (a couple of spaces still available).

We are still looking for questions for our Create & Craft 'Craft Clinic' on stamping.

1 comment:

DeBe said...

Hope you have a great "Big" Birthday! I spent my Big Birthday (last Sunday) in bed and not because I was being waited on hand and foot lol!A day in Cornwall sounds fab (dude!) Denyse x :)