Tuesday 18 December 2012

Brenda

This card has been in our shop for our while and so many people have asked me how to create this look.
If you are reading this Brenda perhaps you could enlighten us

Brenda has replied to let me know:
The base piece was randomly distressed with three Distress colours (lemonade, lilac and peacock feathers) and spritzed with glimmer mist (pearl I imagine) to bleed and blend the colours a little. I then use a black pen to create the individual sections (all random and you can't really do this bit wrong), then I mask the sections one by one to stamp with black ink.


1 comment:

brenda said...

Hi Sarah,

I think I must be made this one in the early summer because those colours look like the TH spring limited edition set, so this will be pretty much what I did.

The base piece was randomly distressed with those three colours (lemonade, lilac and peacock feathers) and spritzed with glimmer mist (pearl I imagine) to bleed and blend the colours a little. I then use a black pen to create the individual sections (all random and you can't really do this bit wrong), then I mask the sections one by one to stamp with black ink.

B x