Tuesday 28 August 2012

New Stamps

I have today put 8 new stamps on our website, some teddy bears that I have had pending for ages plus some new Christmas designs.  I do think the Calligraphic Candle is going to be the most popular because it looks amazing stamped with Sticky Stuff and gold leaf or in different embossing powders.  Vicky has been working on some samples and hopefully tomorrow will be able to finish them so I can post them up here.

Today is also my first day back after a weeks break in France, very hot but very relaxing, just playing in the pool with the kids and reading lots of books, including 50 Shades of Grey (the trilogy) - now I know what all the fuss was about, they were a very good read and then I went straight back to my normal 'I Heart London' mushy books.

Somehow I managed to achieve quite a bit today so as well as getting these 8 new stamps on the website I have also got us booked in on Create & Craft on Thursday 13th September at 4pm & 6pm with some special shows - more about those another day!

Plus we have been working on our Demo Day which is in store on Saturday 29th September.  If you come in store before then and spend at least £20 we will give you a voucher to claim a Stamp Addicts stamp upto the value of £7.99 absolutely FREE on Saturday 29th September.

We will be giving away goodie bags to the first 50 people through the door on Saturday 29th September plus lots more so

We will also be doing other special offers throughout September as it is our 20th Birthday Month and we think it is a great achievement to have survived 20 years in business so we would like to celebrate and hope you will be able to join us.

Sadly, we won't be able to travel to as many shows in the future but we will still be hosting events here in the shop and of course our Cardmaking Weekends.

Anyway, time to get back to my Open University Studies but I will be back soon.

Sarah

No comments: