Sunday 7 November 2010

Lesley's Sunday

Well it's my final day in The Purple Zone. Thanks for joining me. I hope I've given you a few ideas for those last minute Christmas cards. Here's a simple card to finish: Using the Scor-It board I've made a gatefold card and covered it with two embossed panels on the front. The 'dear' little chap was stamped directly onto reindeer coloured cardstock with just his nose and bow coloured with a Tombow pen. He was cut out and layered onto two scalloped oval punched shapes.

Bye for now. Normal service will resume on Monday with the return of Sarah.

P.S. Happy Birthday Vicky!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Loving your cards Lesley - being so busy at work now finding if difficult to get to the shop so it's lovely to have them on here - why not set up your own blog?? See you soon xxx

Car Parts said...

Wow! That's a nice Christmas card. I'm gonna make my own also. Thanks for sharing. informative and useful article you have here.