Tuesday 2 November 2010

Blog Hijacking

Tomorrow we are off to the NEC Hobbycrafts show, we spend all day Wednesday building the stand ready for the doors to open on Thursday. If you are planning to come to the show I would recommend Friday as this is usually the quietest day, but wear your comfy shoes as there is lots to see - make sure you come and see us at the show as we will have some great bargains for you.

Whilst I am away I know Lesley has plans to hijack my blog so please come back and take a look each day. I've had a sneaky peak at some of the artwork she is going to share with you and it is totally fabulous so you will be spoilt rotten with inspiration during my absence.

Apologies for the lack of artwork over the last few days. I've had Judi & Rob of JudiKins staying with me and we have been very busy working on new stamps as well as attending the Suffolk PaperCraft Show, so I've had very little online time. But we are very pleased with what we've come up with and should be able to share them with you in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

TAM said...

So glad you've said Friday is often a quieter day - usually have to come on Saturday but as I've got some days owing to me at work I've got time off and plan to come Friday instead - looking forward to spending money and getting inspiration