Wednesday 25 August 2010

I'm finally back

I did not know the anaesthetic was going to affect me for this long. Today will be my first day back at work, hopefully I'll last all day although I wouldn't be surprised if I drop off to sleep mid afternoon.
Thankfully I didn't come out all bruised and looking like a chipmunk. The swelling wasn't really visible and the only bruising I have is the one on my hand which is now a lovely shade of yellowish brown.

I'm hoping when I get into the office I'll have some artwork and possibly some exciting news to share with you - I will keep you posted.

Hope you all have a good day and remember to sign up for my blog candy.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Good to see you back and your bruise WILL go . . . . bet you can't wait to get creating once more

Kathyk

Bluefairy4U said...

Poor you, I do hope you are okay. I'm like you cannot take anaesthetic very well I get so sick. Lucky don't have to have it often. Hope you are on the way to a full recovery. Look forward to your creations soon Big Hugs. Jo.xxxx