Monday 1 March 2010

Glasgow

Now that Stamperama is over we can concentrate on the Glasgow Hobbycrafts shows. We are leaving on Wednesday so we don't have long.

It will only be Vicky and myself in Glasgow so if you are able stop by and get Vicky a cup of tea I'm sure she would be most grateful (apparently I'm the weird one because I only drink water, absolutely nothing else just water). As there is only the 2 of us we won't be able leave the stand so she might just have to suffer with water all day if no one takes pity on her.
The show is on 4th-7th March in the SECC 9.30am-5pm, our stand is no. B11.
We haven't been up to Scotland for a while so we hope you will come and visit us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to meet you both, thank you for the fabulous demo you gave me. Hugs ~ Ali x ~