Wednesday 27 January 2010

Day 2 & 3

I just couldn't blog last night as I was completely exhausted after a long day walking the show and then 3 hours for dinner!Above is some of the Tim Holtz artwork made using his new Sizzix dies. I just love the birdcage.
This one was made using the flower sizzix die and I'm guessing probably grungepaper.
This is Tim's new book which we should have in the store in a couple of weeks.
And finally for today these are the new Metallic Stazon - yes you read right - Metallic Stazon. They are going to cost more than the opaque Stazon (we think about £12). Tsukineko have also released a range of spritzer bottles that contain shimmer inks but I'll let you know more as they become available.

Tonight is our last night in Anaheim for possibly 2 years, as next year the show is going to be in downtown Los Angeles - not really a great venue but we will wait and see.
We had dinner in the Cheesecake factory (12 of us), most times when I visit the Cheesecake Factory the dinner is so huge I never make it to desert but today I chose a light main course and we shared cheesecake - luckily my husband doesn't read my blog as he will be gutted that I went there while he is at home with the kids.

When visiting California there is 3 restaurants I would recommend visiting: Buca di Beppo (family style Italian), PF Changs (Chinese with the most amazing lettuce wraps) and Cheesecake factory (cheesecake to die for).

Now I am off to bed.

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow.. Metallic Stazon, I can't wait to get mine and use it, the brain is bussin away!