Tuesday 24 November 2009

My TV Artwork

This is a couple of cards that I made during our live show last week. This is using the Instruments cube stamped in Brilliance onto black card. For the centre piece I covered the area with Embossing Ink and then Amazing Glaze and heated, repeating twice more for the depth of powder. Into the last layer of Amazing Glaze I stamped making sure I had inked the stamp first - if you don't ink your stamp before applying to the hot surface you can make a big mess, although it shouldn't damage your rubber stamp.
I created this card using the Pressed Leaves cube. Again the centre piece was created with several layers of Amazing Glaze and a layer of Metallic Bronze embossing powder for the final layer before stamping into it.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Vicky & Sarah,
thanks for showing the cards you demoed last week, they are both stunning. I loved the technique for them both and will be checking out the shop.
Hugs
Christine xx