Monday 22 September 2008

Stamp Addicts Website

Apologies to anyone that has tried using our website since Saturday. Unfortunately there appear to be some server problems which our web guys are working on but haven't managed to fix just yet. Please bear with us and it will be up and running again soon.

On a different matter, did you come to Harrogate this weekend? Wasn't it a busy show! We had a great time and will definitely be going back next year.

As soon as we unloaded the van this morning (that being the royal 'we'), we started preparing for Ally Pally (I hate this abbreviation but can never stop myself using it). Don't forget if you are coming to the show and there is something you definitely want to get call us before Friday and we can make sure we take what you need.

I tried scanning in some artwork to upload to my blog but we got this fantastic new printer & scanner and I can't remember how to scan in the images. The rep is dropping by tomorrow so I will make sure I get a refresher course (they only showed me just over a week ago).

Sorry if this is a bit disjointed but we didn't get back from Harrogate until nearly 10pm last night so I am shattered and looking forward to an early night.

No comments: