Sunday 23 March 2008

White Easter

When they said we were going to have a white Easter, I thought it would be the normal 5 minute flurry of snowflakes that doesn't settle. But this morning I woke up to see a blanket of snow across everything. I don't remember the last time we had snow at Easter, but then I also don't remember the last time we had Easter this early. I was too slow to get a photo of the snow this morning, within a couple of hours it had all melted.

I now have complete sympathy with anyone that suffers from Migraines. Thursday I left work early to take to my bed as I thought I was coming down with the flu. But it then turned into a migraine and this morning was the first time I woke up pain free since Thursday. The only problem now is because I've hardly eaten in days I don't have the strength to get out of bed. I tried to take a shower, big mistake I should of had a bath instead. Standing in the shower drained me of the little energy I did have. It is obviously going to take me several days to get my strength back, meanwhile poor old Martin is running around after the kids and me.

Hopefully this was the first and last migraine I suffer with.

No comments: