Sunday 3 February 2008

Design Team Products

On Friday we at last finalised the stamps being used in our next TV show, so we were able to despatch packages to all our Cardmaking Design Team members. Again we have given them a fairly tight deadline as we are filming at the end of this month (remember it is February so not a very long month).

We are waiting on quite a few new stamps arriving from JudiKins, they have been several months in the design stage, which is why it takes so long to get a new show off the ground, that and waiting for a filming date at a Create & Craft.

Yesterday I started packing my suitcase, we don't fly until Thursday but I like to give myself time to make sure I can wash anything I need that has been languishing at the bottom of the laundry basket. The weather forecast for Anaheim is a cloudy 21 degrees, but I tend to get cold inside the buildings because of the air conditioning which is always on!

I'm going weighed down with gadgets this time: my camera, my camcorder and my laptop. If I can't film it I will photograph it - hopefully new products and demonstrations that I can then post up here so you will be able to see what new products we will be receiving in the next few months. It might be quite frustrating though as quite often we have to wait 2-3 months for these new products to arrive.

So I best make the most of today with my children as it will be the last full day I spend with them for nearly 4 weeks. After our week in Anaheim we go straight to the trade show at the NEC and when we return from there we spend the following Sunday filming. So if I am really lucky I will get to spend the last Saturday of Feb at home, but probably not.

Oh no, make that 5 weeks. The weekend after filming is Stamperama! I will be at home evenings for 3 out of the 5 weeks just not the weekends.

One last thing to mention - this Wednesday is WACKY WEDNESDAY. The first Wednesday of every month is now Wacky Wednesday as we will be offering a selection of products at seriously wacky prices. Check back here or Top50Crafters on Tuesday and Wednesday to find out what is on special and the offer codes.

No comments: