Wednesday 19 December 2007

Tim Holtz Blog

Have you seen Tim's blog?
He has just finished the 12 Tags of Christmas. Each tag uses different techniques and products so make sure you check it out. The girls in the shop have been making them and we have a few on display in the shop.

Fingers crossed the Grungeboard will be back in stock tomorrow, we've had all kinds of delays on flights from the US this week, apparently mail is more important than our products! Also arriving is the new issue of Scrapbooks etc.

Currently I am still at work as this is our last staff crop of the year. I haven't attempted any scrapbooking this evening. Instead I decided to use this time to go through all the scrapbooking and crafting magazines that I collected at the trade show in July, as I will be collecting more when we travel back to Anaheim in February. They are a little out of date but still have good ideas for events and classes that we can host in store.

Julie is still working on her 'Book of Boris' scrapbook and I think Vicky is still working on the VAT return. There is currently only 3 of us at the staff crop and only 1 actually scrapbooking - next year I will try not to get distracted with other things.

Martin and the kids are going to Center Parcs on Friday but Jo and I have to follow on Saturday as we are dropping Rafe off at Sue's for Christmas. Martin has packed for him and the kids and the presents are wrapped and boxed ready, now I need to pack, I suppose I could always do that Friday night after they've left.
We had already booked this holiday before we got Rafe and when I called them they had no dog villas available so he can't come with us. Martin probably won't be able to stay in a dog friendly villa anyway, due to his allergy to other dogs. So I guess we might have to stay at home for Christmas in future. As long as I don't have to cook we'll be alright.

No comments: