Thursday 1 November 2007

The NEC is approaching

Now most of our thoughts have turned to the Hobbycrafts at the NEC next week. This is our biggest show of the year so it take a lot of preparation.

But before we could get started yesterday we finally had a delivery of the new heat gun that looks like a hairdryer - the Heat Buddy. This has been a very long awaited delivery and many times we doubted it would ever happen but they have finally arrived and, would you believe it, they are LILAC! Whoohoo!
If you had one on backorder it was despatched yesterday so you should receive it before the weekend.

We are waiting on the first lot of cards arriving from our new Design Team and we will be taking these to the NEC, if I get chance to put them up here or on our new Gallery before we go I will let you know, but things get manic in the build up to the show - we leave on Wednesday morning to set up at the NEC because it take all day to get ready before the show opens on Thursday.

Before I sign off today I should say a big thank you to Lyndsey from Kuretake. She was in our store on Saturday demonstrating some of the Zig pens - Calligraphy, Brushables, Dottariffic. She is a brilliant calligrapher and artist and we would love for her to come back and teach a class on writing techniques - I know I don't like journalling on my layouts because I don't like my handwriting. If you would be interested in this class drop me a line and I will organise it.

Time for work!

1 comment:

Roz said...

Hope the show went well for you. I would love a handwriting class, but think its a bit far to come, hee hee